Volunteering is a hugely valuable and rewarding experience. It gives a great sense of purpose and meaning to all those involved – especially at The Clubhouse Project Day Service where our volunteers can make an enormous difference to our young adults lives.
Why should I volunteer?
- You will be making a difference to the lives of those with disabilities.
- You will help the young adults with activities that can lead to greater confidence and control of their lives.
- You will be developing new relationships and helping the young adults to access activities in the local community.
What do I need to become a volunteer?
- At least one morning or afternoon each week available to volunteer
- You will preferably have previous experience in working with individuals with disabilities
- You will need to be enthusiastic, positive, patient and respectful
- Two references and agreement to satisfactorily complete a DBS background check
Please download and complete the following forms, returning them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note of your reasons for application.
Please contact Lisa on 01932 988708 or email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
‘We promise to give volunteers our full support throughout their time with us. Our volunteers are very important to us and are an important part of team. We greatly value their time, experience and knowledge that goes towards achieving positive results for all concerned’.
Lisa Littlewood, Project Manager.