Founded in 2011, The Clubhouse Project is situated in the beautiful surroundings of St. George’s College in Addlestone, Surrey. It is from here that we run our Life Skills Day Service for adults with learning disabilities living in Surrey and the surrounding areas. We are a registered Charity.
What we do
The Clubhouse Project Day Service prides itself on its commitment to provide individual, person-centred support to adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities supported by our highly trained and committed staff.
We are committed to maximising personal choice and promoting independence in a kind and caring environment.
- Open 51 weeks a year. Closed for Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Open to all adults aged over 18
- Our adults can attend one or more days depending on needs, you do not need to attend all 5 days
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm
- We have 2 groups called ‘Green’ and ‘Orange’ who engage in a range of activities
- Our adults are encouraged to participate, develop skills and gain confidence.
- Seasonal events are organised throughout the year, for example to selling our up-cycled products.
- Wide range of activities with local community involvement.
- We have a close working partnership with external agencies to ensure information and advice is available on an individual basis.
- Advice and practical support for families and carers.
How to apply
Please read our Admissions Policy and then call us for an informal discussion about your needs before coming to meet us. You can apply privately or with a referral from Social Services.
Please contact Lisa Littlewood, Project Manager, on 01932 988708 or email The Clubhouse Project Day Service firstname.lastname@example.org.