Enjoy a Clubhouse Coffee!
The Clubhouse Coffee is a very special coffee blend that we created in partnership with a local business, Copper Coffee Roasters. Simon’s daughter and Matt’s sister, Chrissie, was born with Downs Syndrome, and The Clubhouse Project has been a place where she has grown, developed new skills and had a fantastic time hanging out with her friends. 50p of every bag sold will be donated to The Clubhouse Project.
Donate – Be a Clubhouse Hero
You can donate via Paypal using your Paypal account or a debit/credit card.
Make a difference to our young adults – donate today through our easy and secure website. We rely on the generosity and goodwill of our Clubhouse Heroes. These individual and monthly donations make a real difference to the lives of the young adults in our care.
- £1.80 buys a cup of coffee
- £5 pays for a Personalised Health & Fitness programme
- £7 gives one member access to Swim / Dance Class or Gymnasium
- £10 for Cooking and Life skills ingredients
- £25 pays for the diesel to get our minibus for a day outdoors trip
- £100 pays for a set of tools for our allotment
Shop at Amazon Smile to support us
When you buy at Amazon, a donation is automatically paid us!