Complaints Policy Statement
If you have a complaint about the organisation, or another member of staff, you must put your complaint in writing to:
The Project Manager at The Clubhouse Project, St George’s College, Weybridge Road, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 2QS.
Tel: 01932 988708.
The complaint will be logged with the date it was received in the Complaints Log. The Project Manager (or trustee if it is about the Project Manager) will investigate the complaint and a reply will be given within 30 days. The reply will be given in your preferred language/format.
(This information is also available in The Clubhouse Project Ltd Handbook.)
If a client, a member of staff, a volunteer or a relative has a complaint or concern about the organisation, a member of staff, a volunteer, or another client, or about the service received from The Clubhouse Project Ltd, they must let us know.
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible.
How to Complain
1. Complaint should be addressed to the Project Manager, in writing, and sent to the Clubhouse Project Ltd, who will record the complaint with the date it was received in the Complaint Log Book.
Complaint should be addressed to The Project Manager (or trustee if it is about the Project Manager) at The Clubhouse Project’s Office.
We shall acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and aim to
investigate your complaint within 30 working days of the receipt of
it. We shall then be in a position to offer you an explanation, or a meeting with the people involved.
When we look into your complaint, we shall aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this
- Make sure you receive an apology – where this is appropriate
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn’t happen again.
2. If you are not satisfied with the response by the Project Manager, you can write again to the Directors who will check that the complaint procedures have been correctly followed and the complaint properly investigated and a response will be given within 30 days of receipt of complaint to the Project Manager.
Complaining on behalf of someone else
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality. If you are
complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have their permission to do so. An independently obtained note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of physical and mental illness) of providing this. In this case two members of staff from The Clubhouse Project Ltd should witness the permission being given.
We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our complaints procedure.
We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our service.